Partner @ Covington & Burling LLP
Teena-Ann V. Sankoorikal is a commercial litigator who has handled many high-profile, complex civil litigation and intellectual property disputes, including business torts, breach of contract, fraud, patent, trade secret, copyright, antitrust, and other commercial matters. She has advised companies on a variety of matters and disputes, including Alarm.com, American Outdoor Brands, IBM, Qualcomm, Time Warner, Vivendi, and Warner Brothers Records, among others.
Memberships and Affiliations
• Fellow of the Yale Science & Engineering Association
• Member of the Regional Board (New York) of CollegeSpring
• Selection Committee of the Don H. Liu Scholars Program
• Asian American Bar Association of New York, Member and former Member of the Board of Directors (2013-2015)
• 2015 Fellow of the Leadership Council on Legal Diversity