Eventually everyone needs the services of a law firm, although there are many needs, when choosing your outside counsel you should consider a variety of issues. In this session, we will share what in-house counsel should look for when selecting their outside counsel for any pending litigation, such as:
- Does the law firm have experience and specialize in the areas you need?
- What is the track record of that law firm – as a whole and in your jurisdiction?
- How will you communicate with them and what is their billing like?
- Will your in-house team be comfortable working with them?
- Does outside counsel possess leading technologies to meet your needs